Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mountain Meadows Scrapbooking Weekend

We had an awesome time - as usual - at Mountain Meadows Lodge in Killington.
9 scrappers arrived Thursday night, 3/29; and 7 more (and 1 Mom) arrived the following day. That is the most I've ever brought with minimum 2 night stays!

Bill, Anne, Dave, PV, and Tiffany all made sure our stay was wonderful.

I gave out some small prizes this time and the list of winners is:
pack of hand-made borders & embellishments: Lynn S
travel embellishments: Linda
file mate organizer: Judi
CM t-shirt: Robyn
die cuts & paper: Lynn R
Becky Higgins sketch book: Mary
purple paper tote: Yvonne
blue paper tote: Robyn

And my blog winner was Patricia who received a new (awesome) CM tape runner!

We - or at least some of us - even enjoyed a massage during our stay. I'd never had a chair massage.... I will definitely have one again!

Thank you to those that came ... it was so much fun... I hope you had a great time! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment